Virtual Open House
VIRTUAL OPEN HOUSE OPPORTUNITY
Dear High School and University Official
Would you be interested in connecting with prospective students and scholars for your upcoming academic program year?
US College Connections (USCC) is announcing its intentions to start organizing virtual open house for both high schools and universities, for all interested client partnerships
USCC has already successfully hosted a cluster of study abroad seminars inviting university officials in May and June 2020:
Community College presentations
Community college officials discussed about the unique points about attending community college, including benefits for international students.
- Community Colleges of Spokane
- Colleges of Contra Costa
Universities in New York City presentations
University officials at City University of New York (CUNY) system discussed about their universities, and answered many questions from international students.
- John Jay College of Criminal Justice CUNY
- College of Staten Island CUNY
Universities in Mid West and South presentations
University officials in Chicago and Dallas areas discussed about their universities. This seminar included presentations about Intensive English Program.
- North Central College
- Texas Wesleyan University
- University of North Texas
Benefits of working with USCC
- Can host a virtual event with specific target group=Japanese prospects
- Translation and interpretation in Japanese included
- US College Connections will advertise the event
- USCC will explain in Japanese and English during the event
- You can select your speakers including admissions, specific department officials and current students etc
- The event will be recorded, edited, and posted on USCC’s Virtual Open House section of the website. Therefore, your presentation will be viewed by students year-round for FREE.
Event Planning Guide
- We will work with your University to arrange the date
- Friday or Saturday evening in the US would work (the time would be in the morning on weekends in Japan)
- 1~1.5 hours in total
Virtual Open House will be taking place in a ZOOM meeting
- US College Connections will post the event announcement
- Participants need to register to participate the event=RSVP only
Hosting your virtual Open House includes:
- Event arrangement
- Advertisement and promotion
- A Japanese speaker as a MC, and an administrative support during the event from USCC
- Record, edit, post the presentation on the USCC website
PLEASE ASK USCC for Special Promotional DISCOUNT